Maharashtra PWD JE Syllabus 2024 PDF Download for Civil/Mechanical Engineering in Marathi
Maha PWD Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2024
PWD Syllabus 2023: Maharashtra PWD Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2024 are discussed in this article and also we have provided a PDF file at the end of the age. Applicants who have applied for Maha PWD JE Recruitment 2023 this article may help you in preparation for the written exam.
Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2024 PDF
Public Works Department, Maharashtra has released an official notification on its official website @mahapwd.com for fulfilling vacant positions of Junior Engineer posts. There will a huge number of vacancies are to be filed under Maharashtra PWD Bharti 2023. This will be a great opportunity for those candidates who have completed Civil/Mechanical Engineering and are interested in a job in PWD as a Junior Engineer post. Candidates who have successfully applied against Maha PWD Notification 2022 through the online mode were eligible for the selection process. Applicants who have qualified in the written tests were called for an Interview, this will be the final stage in the Maha PWD selection process.
To start preparing for written tests applicants must have knowledge about exam patterns and syllabi which have been updated recently by authorities. Applicants have to start their preparation for the written test of the Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer Exam 2024 to qualify for an Interview. Below we have provided a Maharashtra PWD JE Syllabus 2024 in detail with a PDF file.
Maharashtra PWD JE Syllabus 2024
Maharashtra PWD JE Exam Pattern 2024
- The Maha PWD Je Exam 2022 is to be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The exam is mainly divided into two sections: General Subjects and Technical Subjects.
- Each section has 100 marks weightage.
- The exam will be conducted in Marathi and English Language.
- In general, subjects include General Knowledge, Marathi, and Reasoning.
- Technical subjects are different for Civil/Mechanical/Electronics.
- To complete this exam candidates have 180 minutes.